- With a receipt dated within 60 days: an exchange or refund will be issued based on the original tender, provided that items are new, unused, and contain all original packaging and accessories. (Some rules apply see Items not eligible for return for more details.) Refunds will be given for the purchase price on the original receipt. All applicable promotions, offers, free items and coupons granted at time of purchase will be prorated and applied to the refund amount. Credit card purchases will be credited back to the original card. If the credit card is not present, refund will be issued on a Stockdale’s Gift Card. Stockdale’s Gift Cards will be refunded as first method of payment on all refunds where the purchase involved use of a Stockdale’s Gift Card.
- With a gift receipt: an exchange or merchandise credit will be issued for the purchase price on the gift receipt. (Some rules apply see Items not eligible for return for more details. Merchandise credit will be issued in the form of a Stockdale’s Gift Card.
- Gift cards: gift cards cannot be returned or redeemed for cash.
- Items NOT eligible for return: food, beverages, and other perishable goods; clearance items; flowers and other plants; items marked “as is”, “no returns accepted”, “all sales final” or similar language at the time of purchase; special order or customized items (see Special Orders for more details); roll fencing or wire that has been unbound or ties removed; items that may not be re-sold due to health concerns; or any item deemed not to be in new or sellable condition due to actions taken by the customer.
- Special Orders: special order item may only be returned if the item has a manufacturer’s defect.
- Price Adjustments: we honor price adjustments for full price merchandise purchased in close proximity to a promotion, sale price or special offer. A one-time price adjustment from the original selling price to the current selling price will be issued within 10 days after the date of original purchase.